Saturday 24 May 2014

Design basic applications to Firefox OS and publish it on Market Place


Hey Mozillians, I heard you have done a fantastic job in learning the basics and advance of HTML5, CSS and Java Script. Now you are all ready to feel the power and to start helping your people in your local as well as global community by publishing it in Market Place. So why wasting time?? Lets get started!!!!.

     OHHH....hold on for a second, what is Market Place??? Yeah I guessed you will ask me this, it is a place where we deploy our application once done and don't get panic ill write an article on it.

      So guys shall I start teaching you the develop the basic Firefox OS applications?? Ohh.... I heard only few yes, thank you but as majority were saying no and getting panic and as we support the majority I am not going to teach you but the experts are going to take care of you from here also. So get.... set..... gooo!!!!!

Video Tutorials -    Mozilla Hack (Follow all the video with name App Basic for Firefox OS first), Abraskus

Documentation Tutorials - App Center

Okay guys!!!! I am done with the basics for Firefox OS app development and even you have deployed your first application on Market Place. Market Place???

0 comments :

Post a Comment